Web Design & Development
- Goals: You and I will discuss your business needs, goals, and target customers.
- Proposal: I will send you a proposal. If you like what you see, then you will seal the deal with a 50% deposit and sign off to kick start the project.
- Structure: From there, we analyze your competitors’ websites and come up with a better navigation structure that best suits your customers. In other words, what labels should we use so your customers find what they want with the least effort?
- Design: Once we agree on that, the design process starts. I will design a couple options and you will review, provide feedback and approve the design. During this phase, it is important to provide as much feedback as you can. This will help avoid delays in the development phase.
- Development: After the final design is approved, I start building and testing the website.
- Perfect website: Once the test website is built, I will send you the link to your website. And when you get it, it will be perfect. But of course, we want it more perfect.
- More perfect: Review and revisions time. You will review the website and provide feedback for final edits.
- Launch: After your final approval and payment, your website is ready to go live!
Web Maintenance, etc.
When it comes to maintenance, you can decide between doing it yourself, outsourcing it to me on a monthly basis or as needed.