To create an A5 size flyer promoting how to use the new online food delivery service, FoodTaxi. The requirements are to include the QR code, company website and phone number, and instructions for customers on how to use the service.
To appeal to our target audience of hungry customers, I use the catchphrase “Got Cravings?” and supplement it with an pleasant image of food. This flyer has 2 objectives:
- To trigger the customer to ask whether they are hungry; and
- To propose Food Taxi as the solution to their cravings (regardless of whether they have the craving or not).
The following elements are kept consistent with Food Taxi’s website in order to facilitate their brand identity:
- Use of the Home Page pasta photo
- Use of the red as background colour for the top and bottom
- Using the same fonts present on their website
- The QR code provided already uses the theme colour, which again helps promote the identity of the company
The resulting flyer is simple: it proposes the problem in big, bold font at the top and provides a solution at the bottom, logo and contact information.