Building your website on WordPress
I build websites with the widely used, open-source platform, WordPress. What it means for you is that there are a lot of resources for support, free security patches, and constant improvements made to your website. This also means you can always find developers out there who can help you.
Except that won’t happen because I’m really good at what I do. You can trust that I’m here to build a long-lasting business relationship with you.
Web Design & Development Process
Here is my process, what you can expect when working with me:
- Goals: You and I will discuss your business needs, goals, and target customers.
- Proposal: I will send you a proposal. If you like what you see, then you will seal the deal with a 50% deposit and sign off to kick start the project.
- Structure: From there, we analyze your competitors’ websites and come up with a custom navigation structure that better suits your customers. In other words, what labels should we use so your customers find what they want with the least effort?
- Design: Once we agree on that, the design process starts. I will design a couple options and you will review, provide feedback and approve the design. During this phase, it is important to provide as much feedback as you can. This will help avoid delays in the development phase.
- Development: After the final design is approved, I start building and testing the website.
- Perfect website: Once the test website is built, I will send you the link to your website. And when you get it, it will be perfect. But of course, we want it more perfect.
- More perfect: Review and revisions time. You will review the website and provide feedback for final edits.
- Launch: After your final approval and payment, your website is ready to go live!
Web Maintenance, etc.
When it comes to maintenance, you can decide between doing it yourself, or have me look after it on a monthly basis or as needed.